Begin the visioning:
- What feeling / emotions would you like others to experience when they see your logo?
- Do you have an idea of what you would like to see out of the design? Have you ever sketched anything or have a picture that really called to you (one that you felt could be incorporated into the design)?
- Do you prefer illustration or traditional logo design (simple lines / corporate)
- Do you have a preference to color schemes (cool, warm, earthy, neutral, etc.)?
- Are there any colors that you would like used or avoided?
- Is there a style of font that you really like (serif, sans serif, calligraphy, graffiti, modern, techno, etc)? Do you prefer all caps, small case, leading capitals? It is not necessary for you to identify the font. The style of font helps give me an idea of the design style.
- Are there any symbols that you would like to see in the logomark (astrology, alchemy, glyphs, channeled, etc.)?
- Can you think of any adjectives that would describe the logomark (for example: caring, bold, unique, honest, mysterious, transformative, joyful, etc)
- Are there any logos, brands, social media campaigns or websites that you really like and/or feels in line with the company vision (this could be from any sector; food, fashion, technology, etc)? This really helps the design process to understand your style.